Below is a basic list of services that I provide, each item includes the item above it, please note that these are labor charges only. If a hardware upgrade or replacement is needed, or a software upgrade is needed the amount will be adjusted accordingly. I do not markup the cost of hardware or software - my cost is your cost.
- Evaluation (Windows XP^ or newer or Mac OS X) - what needs to be done, if anything? Waived if services performed: $10
- PC Tune-up & Optimization (Windows): $45
- Basic Malware & Virus Removal (Windows) : $75
- Deep Clean Malware & Virus Removal (For stubborn infections) (Windows or Mac OS X): $100
- PC Refresh - (Windows XP^ or newer & Mac OS X) - Complete Reinstall of operating system to start fresh - no data backup: $175
- PC Refresh - (Windows XP^ or newer & Mac OS X) - Complete Reinstall of operating system to start fresh - includes data backup: $240
^Please note that Microsoft has ended support for Windows XP. Your computer will still work with Windows XP, but Microsoft will no longer release security updates for it. It is suggested to upgrade to a newer operating system or purchase a new computer. I still work on Windows XP machines, though.
- Data backup and restoration services (stand-alone, single-incident): $75
- Data recovery services (stand-alone, single-incident): $100
- Hardware Installation (per device): $15
- Software Installation (per application or driver): $15
- Cracked Screen repair for most laptops, tablets, and smartphones: Custom Pricing (dependent on device and parts availability)
- Business or home office networking: Custom Pricing
- Business server and workstation setup & maintenance: Custom Pricing
I also offer custom estimates for a combination of services provided and am willing to work within most any budget. In addition I also offer discounts for contracted recurring work for you or your business. Please get in touch with me today!